Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Where'd you get them pretty eyes?

This was my eye makeup today. I really liked the blue color that I used so I thought that I would share. Ignore my red, tired eyes. It was the end of the day (but 8 hours after application, the colors were still going strong!). :)

(I am an Urban Decay girl all the way so that's where most of my eyeshadows are going to come from. There are many less expensive eyeshadows that do just as well...these just happen to be my favorite.)

I am wearing, in this order:

1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in the color Sin.
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin (from the Naked Palette) as a base/highlight color.
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Haight (from the Mariposa Palette) on my eyelid.
4. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Mushroom (from the Mariposa Palette) on the outer edge.
5. Urban Decay 24 Hour Eye Pencil in Gunmetal as liner.
6. Lorac Multiplex 3D Mascara in Black.



No comments:

Post a Comment