Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Eyeshadow Update/Review/New Finds

I finally got a chance to try Wet and Wild Eyeshadow and I have to say that I was seriously impressed! It is surprisingly creamy to the touch and wow, is it pigmented! I only got a single eyeshadow in the color Stagedive (which is kind of a shiny medium blue) to try it out. I will be buying more WnW eyeshadows in the future. I think they will be great for colors that I don't wear often. There's no point in spending a lot of money on colors you will rarely wear in my opinion! These are a great alternative to pricier brands.

Wet and Wild has some hits and misses on quality and this site tells you the 9 Best WnW Products

I picked up the Milani Brow Fix Kit as well. It's adorable! You open up the package and one side flips up with two little brow brushes and a mini tweezers with a mirror underneath. I love it and for $7, you can't beat it.

I also got a chance to go by Sephora and I got a few good deals there. Here's what I saw:

They had a couple of the Tokidoki Travel Palettes that I mentioned in my last post for $5. (at my local store they had the Lion Pappa and Sandy in the City.)

They had Sephora Lipsticks on sale for $3. Too many colors to mention but they go on really smoothly and I really like them.

They had the Sephora Collection Silk Shadow Quad for $7. It is a huge quad with enough color to last you forever. They had two choices, Brazilian Sea and Last Dance.

These were the products that stood out to me. They are mostly sold out online so I was glad to find them. I also picked up the mini LORAC TANalizer Baked Bronzer for $6 and I'm super excited about it. This little bronzer will last me forever and it's great even on my pale, pasty skin. :)

Also, I heard a rumor that some Big Lots stores are getting Too Faced makeup in. I checked out my local store and they didn't have any but I'll be stalking....i mean...checking them the next couple weeks to see if we get any here. Check your local store! Too Faced is one of my favorite brands!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment