Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Favorite Website

I have found my new favorite website!

All Cosmetics Wholesale

Not only do they have discounted beauty products but they also have discontinued items! This is great if your favorites have been discontinued. It also means that you can get your hands on some of the palettes that are not produced anymore without having to resort to Ebay. (My Urban Decay loving heart is in heaven right now with this site! My credit card, not so much...) I think it's also a good way to try out some brands that you are not sure about without having to buy an expensive item. They do have quite a few mini or trial sizes of products also. Some items are marked "BLEMS" which just means that they are unboxed or have a tester sticker on them. The site is very good about telling you which ones these are and discounting them. They state that all of their products are unopened and never tested.

Everyone that knows me know that I love a deal so I'm super excited about this find. Now, I just have to narrow down the things in my shopping basket...


3 comments: