Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Introduction

Hi guys! My name is Pam and I'm here to help all those women like me....the completely clueless when it comes to beauty routines. We will unravel the great makeup mystery together....and try to do it without breaking the bank!

Here's my story: when i turned 30, I started to notice my skin more. Those little wrinkles forming under my eyes, my enormous pores, my stupid teenage acne....just to name a few! I saw an article on Yahoo! one day about a cute british lady named Tanya Burr. They were featuring her for causing a stir with her makeup tutorials on YouTube. I watched a few and loved them. I kept watching...and watching....and then taking notes of what techniques she was using and also what products. I did a lot of research on these products (and many others) and decided to get with the program.

I started washing my face religiously. I moisturize and tone and all of those other things I should have been doing for years. Amazingly, my acne cleared up and my face looks better than ever! Imagine that!

There is a still a lot of mystery to me in a lot of the facets of makeup and hair care. I'll share what I learn and I hope that it helps someone else too! Please share with me your favorite products and tips as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment