Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Clearance and My new favorite find!

I would just like to mention that Sephora has some really great clearance right now. It looks like they are getting rid of their Tokidoki line and preparing for new things from their Buxom and Philosophy lines. Here are some of the things on my wish list:

1. Buxom Samantha's Smokey Eye (reg. $32, clearance $20)-This looks like a good little set with gloss, eyeliner, an eye brush and mascara.


2. Sephora Tricks of the Trade Anti-Shine Primer (reg. $18, clearance $5)-This is my primer! I said in an earlier post that they were out of stock but it looks like they've gotten it back! I highly recommend this primer.

3. Tokidoki Travel Palettes (reg. $10, clearance $6)-These are adorable. They have four eyeshadows and a blush in a tiny little travel size palette. I have one on order and I'm excited about it!

4. Makeup Forever La Boheme Baked Shadow Palette-(reg $39, clearance $25) AHH! I'm having mini-makeup fits over this one. I love the colors and I love baked shadows. You can wear them dry for a nice, soft look or wet them for something more dramatic. Makeup Forever is an amazing brand so this really is a steal. By the way, it's almost my birthday. (HINT HINT)

They have lots of other nice things, these are just my favorite. :)

Also, I got in my E.L.F order today that I was so excited about. I have been dying to try their High Definition Powder! Makeup Forever makes an AMAZING one but I was looking for a cheaper alternative and I think I've found it! It doesn't make my face quite as soft as the MUF brand but other than that, there is very little difference except for the price. $6 vs. $32! Now, my gripes...it is very messy, as with all loose powders. I'm a little more apt to not care about wasting the E.L.F. kind. :) Also, it took a full two weeks to get my order! I was not very pleased with E.L.F. and their service. I think I'm going to check my local Target to see if I can get my E.L.F. products there from now on. Overall, I'm super pleased though.



No comments:

Post a Comment