Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Blush

Admittedly, I do not have a great interest in blush. I've always thought my face was too red for blush so I never really wore it. I've come to find that, when applied right, blush is amazing. :) I still do not have many recs for you but I've learned a couple things.

Now, the makeup world seems to be blowing up about one particular blush-NARS in Orgasm.

It is a pretty pinky/peach shade that is said to work and look beautiful on everyone. I have not tried this blush and probably never will because of the price....$28. I'm sure it's lovely and if blush is your thing, then it is definitely worth looking into. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

However, I have also been hearing a lot about a good replica of it that they sell in local drug stores. It is Miliani Baked Blush in Luminoso.


They do not look similar in the package but they give you the same kind of pink/peach glow. I bought this blush today and it's lovely. I picked it up at Walgreens for $7.99. My coworkers and I all tried it on and, even with our three different skin colors, it looked great on all of us. It just gives you a kind of healthy glow without being BAM! Now saying that, the packaging is a bit flimsy and the brush that comes with it is trash but it can all be overlooked for the $20 price difference.

Some other blushes that I've heard good things about are:

NYX Cream Blushes ($6.75)

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush ($25)

LORAC Blush ($20) I have this one and it's fantastic also!

I'm sure they are many more but these are just some that I've heard about from other blogs and forums. Feel free to send me suggestions!



No comments:

Post a Comment