Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

UD Sale and L'oreal Project Runway News

So if you haven't checked out the Urban Decay sale by now, shame on you! Here's what they have:

Vintage Eyeshadows $9
Matte Eyeshadows $9
Lipsticks $8
Skull Shadow Box $12
Feminine Palette $16
Vintage Big Fatty Mascara $5
Pocket Rocket Lip gloss $6
Lip Love Lip gloss $4
Midnight Emergency Kit $22
Black Palette $16
Vegan Palette $13
24/7 Vintage Concealer Pencil $5

I picked up the Skull Palette, a lipstick, the Big Fatty Mascara and a Pocket Rocket Lipgloss. Those really are amazing prices, especially on those palettes. This is a chance to try UD without spending a fortune! Urban Decay shadows are hands down my favorite. BUY ALL THE THINGS.

Could L'oreal be more evil than to combine my favorite show with my favorite thing....makeup?! L'oreal is launching a new Project Runway line this fall! There are going to be four different sets, each consisting of an eyeshadow palette, a blush, lip gloss, lip stick and nail polish. I think it looks promising!

Urban Decay offers free shipping over $50 or if you buy a Naked line product. The shipping (for me) usually runs around $6.


No comments:

Post a Comment