Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Birthday Haul #2 plus swatches!

I finally got to visit an Ulta and it was wonderful! I bought almost all NYX because I've been dying to try the brand and this was the only place relatively close that I could get it (it was also BOGO!). I decided to make swatches because they have been greatly beneficial to me on my makeup adventures so I hope to help someone else. I plan on swatching all my makeup for you guys so watch out for that!

So first, here is my haul: 


There are, from left to right: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Abstract Orange, NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Buttery Nude, NYX Nude Matte Shadows in Betrayal, Craving and Covet, NYX Shadows in Autumn Sky and Highlight, NYX Blush in Terracotta, NYX Lipliner Pencil in Beige, ELF Studio Angled Eyeliner Brush, ELF Shimmering Facial Whip, ELF Studio Blush Brush and ELF Eyelid Primer.

Onto the swatches!




*Remember that I am around NC15 (which is pretty pale with cool/pink undertones) so these may look slightly different on everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment