Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Look of the Day: Revlon Abstract Orange

I decided to take a pic of my new favorite lipstick for you guys. I have been lusting after a red lipstick for months but I had a hard time finding one that suited me. Red lipsticks are finicky and I'm so jealous of those girls who can rock a blood red lip. Alas, I am not one of them. However, I did find a lipstick that I really love while on vacation this past weekend. Between my coloring and my hair, I figured I needed a more orange based red.


It is called Abstract Orange by Revlon and it is from their Super Lustrous line. It retails for around $5-$8. It has a nice, comfortable texture and the color lasts pretty well. It actually looks more red on than it is swatched. I posted a swatch of it a couple posts back and it looks quite orange. For anyone else interested, this is the rest of what I'm wearing:

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 2
Maybelline Instant Rewind Concealer in Fair and Brightening
ELF HD Finishing Powder
Milani Brow Kit in Medium
UD Naked and Virgin (on the eyelids)
Milani Blush in Luminoso
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Black

I really just took the pic for the lipstick so I didn't get a good shot of anything else.

Coming up soon, I'm going to review the Smashbox BB Cream and Nars Deep Throat Blush! I also got a couple new goodies that I'd like to tell you about. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment