Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Favorite Find: Sinful Colors Lip Shine and Milani Corallina

I've recently found two drug store products that I'm pretty excited about.

First up is Sinful Colors Lip Shine. Not being into nail polish, I did not realize that Sinful Colors was a popular nail polish brand. I just happened to be wandering around Walgreens one day and spotted an awesome orange lip gloss. I've had a slight obsession with orange this summer so I bought it and I was in love. These lip shines are fantastic. They are very pigmented and thick with awesome staying power. They are a bit sticky but nothing I couldn't handle. The best part is that they are only $2.99! That being said, I've found these little suckers to be quite elusive. I've only been able to find them in one Walgreens in my area and they do not seem to be sold online anywhere. My vote is if you find them, buy them up! The two I own are Love Potion, which is a red with a slight pink undertone, and Orange You Sweet, which is a dark orange. They do seem to come in about 12 colors but again, I have only been able to track down around four of them.



Second is Milani Baked Blush in Corallina. This is my second Milani Baked Blush and I love them. They are very pigmented and nice. I picked this up at K-Mart for $6.99. They also sell Milani at Walgreens and CVS that I know of. Corallina is a lovely medium coral color with a little bit of glitter. I'm usually not big on glitter but when you put the blush on, you really can't see it. It didn't look like I had big chunks of glitter on my face and I was pleasantly surprised at how pretty it looked. Milani is an awesome brand and I've been very impressed with the products I've bought from that line so far. I'm sorry I do not have a swatch picture for this blush but it did not photograph well for me. If you need a reference, there are tons of swatch pics on Google


Next up, I'll be doing a review of the LORAC Pro Palette and the Urban Decay Skull Palette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment