Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

What's in my makeup bag?

Hi lovelies, I have not disappeared forever! I have been busy with school this semester but I'm back with a video for you all. I made this video a few weeks ago for the makeup board on Makeup Alley when everyone was doing the "What's in my makeup bag?" tag. It's a bit long because I have WAY too much makeup that I carry around but hopefully I don't bore you too much. :)

(although get prepared to hear "It's really pretty" and "I really love this" a lot.)

I am thinking of doing more videos with the sole purpose of teaching someone how I apply makeup. This was something that I had no idea about until I watched tons of YouTube videos on the subject. I am also planning to do a video on the rest of my makeup (aka what I don't carry around with me every day) very soon.



Enjoy! If you have any questions about any of the products that I talk about, just let me know. Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment